Tax requirements vary by tax location. Most US contractors on Gratify would be considered 1099, but all tax obligations are the sole responsibility of the buyer and freelancer. We recommend that you consult a tax professional for more information regarding tax requirements in your location.
Articles in this section
- Can I pay experts with Paypal/Venmo?
- How (and why) are task details public?
- How does matching work?
- How does pricing work?
- My mobile Slack does not support in-chat buttons. Can I still use Gratify?
- Are there rewards for inviting friends to Gratify?
- What are Gratify credits?
- Can freelancers receive feedback?
- How can I outsource a task?
- How can I check the status of a task search?